For the past several years, Virginia Academy has enrolled international students from around the world. We value and appreciate the diversity and culture these students bring to our campus. VAA offers a comprehensive International Program that provides students with the support they need to be successful. Our staff and faculty seek to immerse students in American education and the surrounding culture in order to create a more enriching experience.
International Student Services
To ensure our international students have a successful experience, VAA provides the following services:
- Airport pick-up and Arrival Orientation to assist with bank account setup, cell phone services, medical evaluation, student health insurance, and school supplies
- Communication between the school, parents, students, and host family/representative
- Specialized social activities, outings, and dinners
- Ongoing support by our International Director including one-on-one student meetings, cultural adjustment group discussions, and academic performance conferences with students and faculty members
- Assistance with arranging a local Homestay with a loving VAA family
Our International Director, David Moore, will help you through every step of the application process. Please download our International Student Application to see the admission requirements and review the admissions process.
Please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. We look forward to receiving your application!