Social Media Feed
6.11.2017 at 12:48pm
6.8.2017 at 7:00am
Simon Ejike is already on campus at Vanderbilt U with a full-ride scholarship - ready to get to work. When you... fb.me/FmRM44al
6.3.2017 at 2:03pm
The stage was set, and our kindergarteners performed well! Congratulations, class of 2017. You are definitely... fb.me/10PFFUEjR
"I am so grateful for a school that is focused on giving kids their best every day. Having our son attend Virginia Academy has been a wonderful experience. The academic challenge here is much greater than the private schools he has attended in the area. We were recently presented with a challenging dynamic, for which I was extremely pleased with the support and speed for which the teacher, principal, and even the headmaster intervened to provide. This level of caring and dedication from the teachers and administration helps both our child and our family know that we've chosen the right school. Thank you, Virginia Academy!"
Jon W. Lindberg, MBA, CAE, CEO
American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine
Virginia Academy is fully accredited by the International Christian Accrediting Association (ICAA) and the Southern Association of Colleges & Schools, which also certifies our faculty and affords us full accreditation with the State of Virginia.
International Christian Accrediting Association (ICAA)
The purpose of ICAA is to assist Christian educational institutions in the improvement of education within its Christian distinctives by establishing an organizational witness to their credibility of performance, integrity, and quality. All schools accredited by ICAA share these distinctives:
- to identify themselves as educational institutions led by the Holy Spirit to glorify God and His Son, Jesus Christ, in all programs and activities
- to accept the Statement of Faith adopted by the Association
- to agree to promote and adhere to the Standards and Procedures of the Association
- to identify with the charismatic/pentecostal movement of the Christian faith
- to maintain membership in ORU Educational Fellowship
For more information, visit www.icaa.us.
Southern Association of Colleges & Schools (AdvancED)
The mission of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools is the improvement of education in the South through accreditation. School leaders engaged in AdvancED Accreditation will:
- Take stock of themselves in relation to a set of research based quality standards
- Establish a vision, assess their current reality, implement and improvement plan, monitor progress and evaluate results
- Enhance the school’s best thinking with the insights and perspectives of an external review team
For more information, visit www.advanc-ed.org.